April 14, 2008

When is it a good time to give somebody a Pass It On Plate?

Hostess gift ... Birthday gift ... Promotion ...
Sharing your overabundant garden ... Anniversary ...

Get-Well ... Corporate gift ... Just for fun! ...
Wedding gift ... Surplus zucchini ... Tailgate Party ...

Unique gift for the person who has everything ...
Gift from the family baker ... A memorable business card ...

Gift to client ... Office food day ... Thank You gift ...
New baby announcement ... New neighbor ...

Book club & card parties ... Pot luck offering ...
Invitation from caterer ...

... Can you think of more?

Check out our plate diaries for even more ideas.

3 comments:

  1. Mother's Day, for my mother in law. She re-gifts everything I give her but she'll eat my cooking.

    I just wonder if she will decide to not re-gift this now, just because it's supposed to be re-gifted. That's how this woman operates. Oh well, I'm giving her one for Mother's Day anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Bridal Shower is good - put an old favorite family recipe on the plate and include the recipe so the bride can carry on the tradition.

    We have a super-secret, super-good biscuit recipe that my Great-Grandmother made every Sunday. She passed it down in the family to every new bride.

    Great-Gram is gone, but I'll be carrying on the tradition with some biscuits and the secret recipe. (And a jar of the secret ingredient that makes these so good.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm taking one with me as a gift when I go out of state to visit my sister.

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ comments!

Powered By Blogger