April 6, 2008

Poppy Paradise

I have a new name!

When I started out, I had no idea what my name was. Read my blog post to find out more about my identity crisis. Thank you to Adrienne for thinking up a great name for me.
I think my new name "Poppy Paradise" is very appropriate.

(Even though I do think of Roosters when I look in the mirror, too! LOL)

Here's a close up of some of my flowers. I was chosen for my bold, bright colors and because I look like fun, happy gift wrap.

As part of our big THANK YOU to Adrienne for thinking up the winning name, we encourage everyone to please visit her website and check out her fun and eclectic hand painted things from clothing to glassware, furniture, and *gasp!* hand-painted SHOES: www.dreaminbohemian.com

When this particular PlateWrap sells, a link to this blog article will be included on the online diary of every plate traveling with this PlateWrap. (See Plate #200709080005.) When the Pass It On Plate travels with the Poppy Paradise PlateWrap travels from person to person, they'll be invited to visit Adrienne's site when they read and/or write a message on that plate's online diary.

We sew tags into every PlateWrap, naming the seamstress who made it. Every Poppy Paradise PlateWrap will also carry a special tag that says Adrienne named this PlateWrap fabric.

Thanks again, Adrienne, and congratulations!

1 comment:

  1. How cool is that?? :) Thanks so much for mentioning me and my work :) Your plate wraps look awesome! Woohoooo! :)

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ comments!

Powered By Blogger