March 7, 2009

I'm not a stoner but...

I think this is hilarious. My invisible friend, Libby (I mentioned her earlier this week, remember? She makes all kinds of soaps and detergents...) has this posted in her Etsy shop.

The picture of the pretty green soap caught my eye, but then I saw the description and my eyes nearly bugged out of my head.
How could I resist clicking to see what the heck she's got going on in her shop?

Here are her photos and her complete description. (Republished with permission.)


Marijuana 420 time vegan soap smells like bud weed stank weed



Have I lost my mind? Nope but I am well on my way with this Stank weed soap!

Wouldnt this get you fired from your job with a quickness? Got a job you hate and don't have the nerve to tell them where to shove it? Bathe in this, let me make you some laundry soap out of it too and go to work smelling like Tommy Chong.

Want to break up? Dont have the heart?
Make her think you have been out partying with the local dealers who look a lot like Jay and Silent Bob.

Just think of all the applications for this soap! It really stinks guys and it really smells like the real deal. Stick it under someones car seat and hope they get pulled over and the cop gets a whiff of it hehehehe

Or if you just love the smell of bud you can bathe in this till its allll gone.

This listing is for a smaller amount than usual, its about 2 to 3 ounces and has loads of shea butter if you decide to bathe with it, it will make you soft as well as stinky.

There was no real bud used in the making of this soap I swear!
Added on Feb 4, 2009


Of course, I had to show this to all my peeps at work (the day job) and we all had a good laugh about it... then we discussed the possibilities...




.
Did you like this post?
How about subscribing
in a reader or by email? It's quick and easy.
.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for pimpin my dope...errrr, I mean SOAP shop! LOL I am flattered. I bring much joy to your workplace! I should be a comedian! Hardy Har Har! Thanks again for the love I appreciate it more than you can know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!

    Thanks Libby for letting me give everyone a big grin with this listing.

    I always love your item descriptions but this takes the cake. Or...makes me crave cake.

    Something like that...

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ comments!

Powered By Blogger