July 9, 2009

Look what's new!

This is literally fresh out of the oven.
I love these new Pass It On Plates, don't you?


Oh my Stars, originally uploaded by passitonplates.

I think this is one of my favorites. I can think of several PlateWraps that this would look great with, too.

This one is understanted and simple...

Climbing Vines, originally uploaded by passitonplates.

These plates have their number on the back and the Plate Diary is active and ready to go.

And of course like all our other plates, when you pass them on, we donate money to FeedingAmerica.org to help feed hungry Americans. This year the need is greater than ever, and they need all the help they can get.



I've got more brand new hand painted plates to show you, so check back next week to see more!



.
Did you like this post?
How about subscribing
in a reader or by email? It's quick and easy.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We ♥ comments!

Powered By Blogger