January 13, 2009

Tuesday Tip: add a signature to your posts

Hey look at my name at the bottom of this post. That's fairly nice looking, isn't it?

I was bopping around the blogosphere one morning
and when reading From Dates to Diapers and Beyond, I noticed Christine had a nice looking signature at the bottom of her post. My first thought was "I want one."

Since I learn more about blogging
(and blog bling) by casually visiting other bloggers than by looking for stuff and/or reading about little widgets and gizmos, I looked at her code to see where she got it from and visited the site: MyLiveSignature.com And yes, I put a link to this in my sidebar under "Blog Bling" so you can find it later.

Neat.

I posted info on how to get a signature and install it at the bottom of each of your blog posts in my other blog, Pam Hawk dot com.

For more info on how to get your signature click here.

To learn how to install it in your blog so it shows up at the bottom of every post click here.





.
Did you like this post?
How about subscribing
in a reader or by email? It's quick and easy.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We ♥ comments!

Powered By Blogger