January 20, 2009

Tuesday Tip - Baconize your favorite website


baconized eggs, originally uploaded by passitonplates.
(Thank you to bacolicio.us/ and to celie)

You know, I'm generally a very silly person and I've been so serious about things in this blog. I don't know why I've been so serious. Holey moley, almost my 1 year blogiversary and I haven't cracked a single joke.

To break the ice and let you get to know the real me who pads around the house barefoot, speaks in a (lousy) fake French accent, and wishes she had the guts to dye her hair a weird color, I'd like to share a Tuesday tip for general internet silliness.

You can instantly bacon-ize any website if you add this link:

My friend Andi and I emailed bazonized sites back and forth to each other.
Here's one:

and *gasp!*

and of course








♦♦♦♦♦♦
Don't forget...

Photobucket
Click here to enter!

.

Did you like this post?
How about subscribing
in a reader or by email? It's quick and easy.
.






No comments:

Post a Comment

We ♥ comments!

Powered By Blogger