March 1, 2008

Flat Jack needs your help

I've been clicking around IndiePublic today and found something fun to share here (and also on my family blog.)

Stained Glass Artist Laurie Beggin had a post on her blog asking for help with her friend Flat Jack.

Isn't this the neatest idea? A few of my friends and I once tried doing this with a real doll but the idea died because we couldn't find an exact replica to be a stunt double, and we didn't want any harm to come to the original doll.

Flat Jack will be traveling around western Oregon with me before being emailed back to Laurie. Can you help, too? If you copy Flat Jack and paste him into a word document, it'll be easy to resize him before printing. Then just cut him out and go have fun! Hurry - time is limited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We ♥ comments!

Powered By Blogger