October 2, 2008

Vote now!!


Denise Clenney, of Denise Clenney's Changing Designs has entered a contest at Charming Sam's blog.

Her assignment was to take the image of the formerly lovely lady shown at the left of the above picture, and incorporate it into a new piece of art. Now honestly, all the entries in this contest are very creative and well done. And yes, since Denise is one of my (invisible) friends (that's what I call all my online friends) I'm probably biased. But please go take a look at the contest entries and I'm betting that you'll probably agree that Denise's entry is the most striking, poignant yet funny entry in the group.

Ok, stop dilly-dallying! Go over there and vote!
.

1 comment:

  1. Pam,
    You've been tagged!
    Go to my blog to find out what to do!http://changingdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ comments!

Powered By Blogger