November 10, 2008

How to put your own videos into your blog

Last week I posted a brief video of my car into my other blog to show my friend Amador how easy it is to post videos online.

Today I posted a quick how-to so you can post your own videos on your blog.

It's a lot easier than most people think.
Like I said last week in the other blog, I don't even own a video camera.
Please go check it out. Later this week I'm going to be talking about some incredible ideas that you can use your videos for... including increasing your Etsy sales. You're gonna love these easy ideas. I can't wait to show you.

Did you like this post?
How about subscribing
in a reader or by email? It's quick and easy.
.

1 comment:

  1. Great ideas here Pam! You just won an award that you richly deserve. Please see my post for today. With Gratitude, Laurie B.

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ comments!

Powered By Blogger