November 20, 2008

So... which books are Pam's?


Pam's other books, originally uploaded by passitonplates.

Now that you know that we have a HUGE amount of books (and there are about 10 more boxes of books still in storage) ...here are some of my books.



Pam's Books, originally uploaded by passitonplates.

Here are move of my books. In college, I was a Graphic Design major and now am studying Marketing, so that's where a lot of my interest lies.

Ok, so I also have some Sue Grafton (I love Kinsey Milhone!), Janet Evanovich, Lillian Jackson Braun (is Qwill a Youper - from Michigan's U.P? I always wonder if that's where Pickax is.) Of course, Harry Potter is there somewhere. Rachel is trying to get me to read Twilight, but I know I won't be able to put it down and I just don't have 24 hours to sit and read the book straight through right now. I do that with every Harry Potter book that comes out and although I love the book, it kills any chance that I'll get anything done.

Maybe if I ever schedule foot surgery... Nah I'm kidding. But with every Harry Potter book I started Friday night and finished up Saturday evening. Straight through without sleeping.

I'm nuts, I know.



.

Did you like this post?
How about subscribing
in a reader or by email? It's quick and easy.
.

1 comment:

  1. Woman, I do the same thing! I did that with a 900 page Ann Rice book! It did me in. FOUR days straight...So, twilight is suppose to be good, eh? I'll be MIA for the weekend. My OTHER son is getting married tomorrow, celebrations, both wedding and holiday will be taking place here this weekend. I'm swamped with stained glass lampshade orders and family fun! I made plates! I'll send you the pics soon...it's SO FUN! With gratitude, Laurie B.

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ comments!

Powered By Blogger