November 1, 2008

I can't just decide


Harlequin Damask
Originally uploaded by passitonplates

I bought a bolt of this pretty fabric last summer for PlateWraps but haven't done anything with it because I'd also like to use it to make some pretty dining room curtains and a table runner.

It's still sitting on the bolt, just waiting for me to make up my mind.

What to do, what to do?

Do you have supplies you bought for one project but never used because you got another great idea and then couldn't decide how to use it?

.





.

3 comments:

  1. curtains and table runner for me ;) the fabric is really pretty and they should be seen. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, sure do! you should see my glass stash!! With gratitude, Laurie B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again Pam! I've been trying to become a "follower" and the box won't pop up...just wanted to FYI you friend!

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ comments!

Powered By Blogger