March 10, 2009

Urban Camoflauge

I love this.
I'm a huge fan of Ikea (where these are shot) and can imagine this kind of goofiness going on in my local Ikea store.
Here is some creative (albeit risky) fun for you to giggle at...
See the messy pile of boxes on the right?

... see the feet under the pile of boxes?


And this one cracks me up.


There are many many more pictures of the folders and boxes that are sure to make your inner child grin from ear to ear.

These kinds of shenanigans not only make me smile but put my creative side in gear. (And make me wish I had the guts to try something like this myself.)

Visit Urban Camoflauge to see that they do with the Ikea's yellow bags.








.
Did you like this post?
How about subscribing
in a reader or by email? It's quick and easy.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We ♥ comments!

Powered By Blogger