September 22, 2008

The Art of Promotion
& The Learning Curve

Do you have a blog or Etsy shop or some other creative business that you're nurturing? I bet you're always looking for new ways to promote your stuff and find new readers, customers, or followers. "How do I promote myself" is a common question in the Etsy forums, and so many creative people ask this question again and again.

Instead of making a list - there are so many lists out there, but they're just lists - I have started addressing each item on the list, digging into the tools or tricks and explaining them or offering a little tutorial to help you, my dear readers, promote yourself.

If you are a new reader and want to catch up on some of these "how do I promote myself" tips, here's a tip. Look for the label (or tag) "The Art of Promotion." (Or just click that link to see all the posts in that category.)

Also, if you want to catch up on some other tips and tools to help develop your creative business, try checking out the label (or tag) "The Learning Curve" which focuses more on what you can do to grow your creative business and there are little tutorials to fine-tune your blog and whatnot.

Because I love promotions, promoting, and marketing so much, I recently started a new blog that focuses on just that. When there is a particularly useful post over there, I may mention it here, but you may want to bookmark or use a reader to subscribe to both blogs so you don't miss a thing. You can find the link to subscribe to this blog in the sidebar, not too far below the picture and the FAQ. In the other blog, it's also in the sidebar, near the top.

Cheers!
-Pam Hawk
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We ♥ comments!

Powered By Blogger