February 23, 2009

I was compelled to open a second Etsy shop

Today I'm taking a little break to announce some news.
I have opened a second Etsy shop called Compelled.


Since I craft when I'm trying to solve a design problem or when I have too much pent up energy, I end up making all kinds of different things. Eventually I realized it's time to sell this collection of handmade items and Compelled is the outlet. I also have a very creative (warped?) teenager who likes to craft, and her items will be sold at Compelled, too.

Here's one of our goofy creations:

Smiling rock, originally uploaded by passitonplates.

Yes. It is a rock. For my sister.
Happy Birthday, Sis!

I actually gave a rock like this to one of my sisters for her birthday.
(She's the one who thinks I'm weird.)
It's now a doorstop for her office.

I also have some fun vintage items in the shop like these two Enid Collins handbags:



Vintage Night Watch Enid Collins of Texas handbag, originally uploaded by passitonplates.
I've already had someone ask me for a shipping price to ship this Night Watch bag to Singapore, so it may not be around for much longer...

Besides the items shown here, I'll be posting some decoupaged picture frames, magnets, appliqued clothing items, home decor items, and occasionally some interesting destash*.

(Destash is various crafting/sewing supplies that are no longer needed.)



.
Did you like this post?
How about subscribing
in a reader or by email? It's quick and easy.
.

1 comment:

We ♥ comments!

Powered By Blogger